Friday 3rd June
- All are welcome and there is something for everyone - young, old and those
- Live Music, wonderful food (to purchase) bar, cake stall or bring a picnic
- Lots of entertainment for children including arts and crafts, tug of war, sack
races, and lots lots more
- Bring a friend, bring a neighbour or come alone, you will be most welcome
and sure to make some new friends.
Saturday 4th June
- Entrance by ticket only - includes soft drinks & snacks
- Contact Christine Smith on 01260 252594 for more information
day 5th June
- There’s a tombola and music provided by Chris Fenton
- Glebe field is located on the corner of Judy Lane & Church Lane
- Join in the village Jubilee Celebration (dogs on leads please)
- Tickets - £10 adults, under 16s free - refreshments provided
- Contact David Potts on 01260 253164 or 07540 049715 for more information
This year we have something special to celebrate. The platinum jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. Why not decorate one of your windows in a unique way? You could use all recycled materials, pictures of the queen throughout her reign, royal dogs, what ever you like. Have fun and make all our villages lively and vibrant.
How will it work?